Structure of the Majlisi Namoyandagon
The Majlisi Namoyandagon shall set up committees and commissions comprised of deputies. The Majlisi Namoyandagon can set up temporary commissions to resolve separate issues.
The Majlisi Namoyandagon consists of the following standing committees and commissions:
· The Committee on Economy and Finance;
· The Committee on Legislation and Human Rights;
· The Committee on Law, Order, Defense and Security;
· The Committee on Agrarian Issues and Ecology;
· The Committee on International Affairs, Public Associations and Information;
· The Committee on Science, Education, Culture and Youth Policy;
· The Committee on Social Issues, Family and Healthcare;
· The Committee on State Structures and Local Self-Governance;
· The Committee on Power Engineering, Industry, Construction and Communication;
· The Commission of Control of Guidelines and Organization of Work;
· The Commission on Deputy Ethics of the Majlisi Namoyandagon.
The concrete competence of the committees and commissions is determined by the Regulation of the Majlisi Namoyandagon of the Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan.